Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Break's Over.


Louie's fall break is officially over.  Otherwise known as The Louie and Ace hair-pulling challenge '08.  Where are effective parenting skills when you need them? 


I'm trying to prioritize my life.  You know, put things in order of importance.  I guess that's obvious, since that is, after all, the definition of prioritize, right?  Anyway, that leaves blogging kind of at the bottom. But here I am, sneaking in a little unprioritized blogging!  This will have to be short.  

I'll try to catch you up on my life of endless excitement and productivity over the next few postings.  

Why is putting sunglasses on our kids such entertainment? Pure comedy.  Come on, everybody does it.  If you have kids, then you have a picture of your baby that looks pretty much like the above pictures of Louie and Ace.  Baby's wearing' shades. Good, clean fun.  

2 comments:

Amy said...

Avery adores my sunglasses, I always feel somewhat dorky like "Hey look at my cute kid in sunglasses!!" But hell yeah it is adorable. I secretly love it.
Amy

Penny said...

They are just too cute!